2844 Snake Creek Rd
Columbia, KY 42728
606-510-1276 or 270-250-3865
www.grandviewlabradors.com www.grandviewlabradors.com www.grandviewlabradors.co www.grandviewlabradors.com www.grandviewlabradors.com www.grandviewlabradors.com www.grandviewlabradors.com
This guarantee is between Grandview Labradors, who is the seller, and the buyer.
Seller: guarantees puppy to be free of any health problems for a period of 7 days after the puppy goes home. During that time, the buyer agrees to have the puppy checked by a veterinarian and all required vaccinations given as set forth by the seller in the health records.
Seller: guarantees that if the puppy is found to have genetic hip dysplasia during the first year from the date of birth, seller will replace the puppy.
Buyer: agrees to furnish x-rays of the puppy’s hips and a letter from the attending veterinarian verifying the puppy is dysplastic.
Buyer: agrees to return the puppy to the seller in order for any part of this guarantee to be valid.
Seller: guarantees that if the puppy is found to have any genetic PRA of the eye, that would cause blindness during the first year, seller would replace the puppy. Veterinary certification is required and the puppy must be returned to the seller.
Seller: does not guarantee male puppies will have both testicles if purchasing on limited registration rights.
There are a few things we cannot guarantee:
1. We do not guarantee that your puppy does not have worms, ear mites, or other intestinal parasites. Although we do take every precaution to ensure that your puppy does not. All of our puppies are wormed at 2, 3, and 5 weeks of age. They are treated for other intestinal parasites as the need arises. This does not mean that when you take your puppy to the vet, these things will not be present. A puppy can become re-infested at any time. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that this will not be a problem.
2. We do no guarantee that your puppy will not develop an upper respiratory infection. This can occur when transitioning between our home to yours. Allow your puppy a couple hours at a time to be undisturbed. Never give them milk or milk products. Puppies are lactose intolerant. This can give your puppy extreme diarrhea.
3. We do not guarantee that you or a family member will not be allergic to the new puppy.
4. We do not guarantee the size or personality of your new puppy. We also do not guarantee that your new puppy will get along with the other animals previously in your household.
5. We do not guarantee that your new puppy will be able to produce or sire offspring. In fact, we recommend that you spay or neuter your new puppy as soon as your vet allows.
6. We do no give refunds because your landlord will not allow pets. Please check this out before purchasing a puppy.
7. Your puppy is UTD on shots. Our puppies receive shots at 6, 9, and 12 weeks of age. Your puppy will need a series of three before the vaccinations are complete. It is your responsibility to see that all shots are received.
The seller is in no way responsible for veterinarian expenses or diagnostic testing.
This agreement is as is and there is no implied guarantee to the buyer.
The seller has at his/her discretion the ability to add to this agreement if the seller deems necessary.
This agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky. Parties agree that any suit, action or other proceeding arising out of the obligations hereunder shall be in the Superior Court of Adair County, Columbia, KY and no other state or county and each party waives any right to a trial by jury and consent to a trial by Court.
I have read this disclosure and understand and agree with terms and the responsibilities to my new puppy.
Seller agrees____________________________ Date___________________
Buyer agrees____________________________ Date___________________